Leonardo Restivo M.Sc., Ph.D.
Experimental Psychologist & Behavioral Neuroscientist
Chief Science Officer - Neuro Behavioral Analysis Unit |
University of Lausanne, Switzerland
Training and technical support in behavioral experiment design.
Scientifc Advisor & Product Developer - Alterspark, Inc. |
Content development, text mining and literature review.
Founding partner - Hubbian, Inc. | Toronto,
Product development, front-end development, customer relationships.
Research Associate - The Hospital for Sick Children |
Fundamental research in neural stem cells and brain anatomy
Research fellow - IRCCS - Santa Lucia foundation |
Fundamental research in behavior genetics
- Digitial Media Skills - Visual Analytics | OCAD (Ontario College of Art & Design), School of Continuing Studies, Toronto - CANADA
- Ph.D. - Neurosciences (FR) | Pharmacogenetics of memory improvement | University of Aix-Marseille, Marseilles - FRANCE
- Ph.D. - Neuroscience (IT) | Brain circuits for long term memory formation | University of Rome - "Tor Vergata", Rome - ITALY
- M.Sc. - Experimental Psychology | Behavior genetics | University of Rome - "La Sapienza", Rome - ITALY
- Deep knowledge of Behavioral analysis & Behavioral experiment design.
- Extensive experience in data visualization & communication to academic, corporate and lay audiences.
- Capable of effectively reporting complex data-sets in synthetic and insightful ways using both print and digital (interactive) media.
- Thorough knowledge of cognitive/psychological factors influencing the perception/interpretation of visuals and graphical data representations
- Post-graduated work experience in data analysis and data reporting/presentation.
- Creative thinker, self-motivated, goal-oriented
- Good project management skills, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Extensive international work experience, comfortable working both in team and solo.
- Fast learner with excellent work ethic, attention to detail and organization.
- Highly developed visual skills.